Monday, September 23, 2013

Fairy Garden Party | Tsawwassen Photographer

We had a fairy garden party for my daughter's 4th birthday with a special guest...Tinkerbell.  It is such a treat to watch little girls experience seeing Tinkerbell...for real. I loved it.  Here are a few images from that day. Tinkerbell did an amazing job, she was from My Little Birthday Princess and you really could not ask for anything more...a fairy dream come true. You can find more on some of the crafty details at thesnootymouse.blogspot.com.



11 comments:

  1. Truly awesome Fairy Garden Party. It looks like a dreamy event. I am glad that I found this post. My daughter would love this theme for her birthday bash and would like to host a grand party for her at some indoor venue NYC. I am sure it would turn out to be enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete